TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE SALE OF GOODS AND SERVICES
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN ADDITION TO ANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSOR.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms“) apply to the purchase and sale of products and services through cleansupply.com (the “Site“). These Terms are subject to change by Environmental Applied Technology Corporation dba Clean Supply Company (referred to as “us“, “we“, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. The latest version of these Terms will be posted on this Site, and you should review these Terms before purchasing any product or services that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after a posted change in these Terms will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion.
3. Prices and Payment Terms. All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us, generally through our third party payment processor, before our acceptance of an order. If you pay by credit or debit card (“credit card”) you represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.
4. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss.
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.
- Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier/delivery. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
5. Returns and Refunds. See Return Policy on our Website.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT WWW.THECLEANSUPPLY.COM/WARRANTY.
WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP.
WE ALSO WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD THE SERVICES PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE PERFORMED IN A WORKMANLIKE MANNER AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH GENERALLY RECOGNIZED INDUSTRY STANDARDS FOR SIMILAR SERVICES.
WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE A COMMERCIAL CUSTOMER, THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, RE-PERFORMANCE OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT.
Who May Use This Warranty?
This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products and services from the Site. It does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product or any transferee or other beneficiary of the service. We reserve the right to require a valid proof of purchase and to deny warranty requests in its discretion, if it determines that a customer is abusing the warranty or has engaged in fraud. We also reserve the right to limit the number of products a customer can return under this warranty and to deny requests for returns of bulk quantities of products.
- What Does This Warranty Cover?
This limited warranty covers during the Warranty Period (as defined below) defects in materials and workmanship in products and services purchased from the Site.
- What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to: transportation; storage; improper use; failure to follow product instructions; modifications; combination or use with any products, materials, processes, systems or other matter not provided or authorized in writing by Clean Supply Company; unauthorized repair; normal wear and tear; or external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.
- What is the Period of Coverage?
This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for one year for dispenser products and other hardware, or in the case of hand sanitizer or multi-surface cleanser, the warranty ends as of the expiration date on the bottle (the “Warranty Period“). The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or re-perform a warranted service. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
- What Are Your Remedies Under This Warranty?
With respect to any defective products during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge; or (ii) refund the purchase price of such products. We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective products.
- How Do You Obtain Warranty Service?
To obtain warranty service, you must email our Customer Service Department at email@example.com during the Warranty Period to obtain an RMA (return material authorization) form and number. No warranty service will be provided without an RMA number.
- Limitation of Liability
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PRODUCTION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- What can you do in case of a dispute with us?
The informal dispute resolution procedure detailed in Section 12 is available to you if you believe that we have not performed our obligations under this limited warranty or these Terms.
7. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal or household use (or, if applicable, for internal business use) only, and not for resale or export.
8. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, pandemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
10. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
- YOU AND CLEAN SUPPLY COMPANY ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
- The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA“) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (or, if you are a commercial customer, the Commercial Arbitration Rules (as applicable, the “AAA Rules“) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 12. (The AAA Rules are available at adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- You may elect to pursue your claim in small-claims court rather than arbitration if you provide us with written notice of your intention do so within 60 days of your purchase. The arbitration or small-claims court proceeding will be limited solely to your individual dispute or controversy.
- You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute,
NEITHER YOU NOR CLEAN SUPPLY COMPANY WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
11. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 11 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
12. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Clean Supply Company.
13. No Third Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
14. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
Purchase Order Terms And Conditions
- General. This Purchase Order is an offer by Environmental Applied Technology Corporation or an affiliated entity of Environmental Applied Technology Corporation (“Buyer”) to the seller listed on the accompanying Purchase Order (“Seller”) and acceptance is limited to its provisions without additions, deletions, or other modifications. Buyer will not be responsible for goods or services delivered without issuance of its standard Purchase Order.
- Acceptance. This Purchase Order may be accepted by delivering the goods or services by the specified delivery date. This Purchase Order is limited to the terms and conditions: (i) specified herein; (ii) specified on the face of the accompanying Purchase Order; and (iii) if applicable, specified in Buyer’s written agreement with Seller. Acceptance of all or part of the goods or services shall not (i) waive Buyer’s right to cancel or return all or any portion of the goods or services that do not conform to the Purchase Order; (ii) bind Buyer to accept future shipments of goods or services; or (iii) preclude Buyer from making any claim for damages or breach of warranty. All purchases are subject to inspection and rejection by Buyer notwithstanding prior payment. Rejected goods will be returned at Seller’s expense for transportation both ways and all related labor and packing costs. No goods returned as defective by Buyer shall be replaced by Seller without written permission of an authorized representative of Buyer. Buyer may at any time, by written order, make changes within the general scope of this Purchase Order in any one or more of the following: (i) drawings, designs or specifications;(ii) method of shipment or packing; and (iii) place of delivery. If any such change causes an increase or decrease in the cost of, or the time required for, the performance of this Purchase Order, Seller may request an adjustment in the price or delivery schedule, or both, and the Purchase Order shall be modified in writing accordingly upon agreement by the parties.
- Compliance with Laws. Seller warrants to Buyer that the goods (and each component of the goods) and services shall be provided, manufactured, shipped, stored, and handled in strict compliance with all applicable laws, codes, ordinances, regulations, executive orders, and industry standards.
- Title. Title conveyed to Buyer by Seller shall be good and merchantable and its transfer rightful. The goods and services shall be delivered free and clear of any lien, security interest, claim or encumbrance whatsoever.
- Hold Harmless. Seller agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Buyer, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliated entity, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns(“Indemnitees”) from all losses, liabilities, damages, and/or expenses which may be sustained or claimed against an Indemnitee: (i) arising out of defective goods or negligent services hereby ordered; (ii) arising from injury to Seller employees while in the course of providing goods or services to Buyer or affiliated entity; (iii)arising from Seller’s use of automobiles, trucks, or heavy equipment; or (iv) based on a claim that the goods or services supplied by Seller infringe a patent, copyright, or trademark or misappropriate a trade secret of a third party. Seller shall, at the request of Buyer or affiliated entity, defend any such claim, action or lawsuit. If the goods or services become, or in Seller’s opinion, are likely to become the subject of any infringement claim, Seller shall do one of the following at Seller’s option and expense: (i) procure for Buyer the right to continue using the goods or services; (ii) replace or modify the goods or services so that they become non-infringing without losing functionality; or (iii)terminate Buyer’s right to use the goods and/or services, whereupon Seller will refund to Buyer all amounts paid for such goods or services. The indemnity under this Paragraph 5 shall survive delivery and acceptance of goods and services and termination or expiration of this Purchase Order and/or Buyer’s written agreement with Seller, if applicable.
- Price. Price is inclusive of applicable taxes, freight, all packaging and handling, transportation, and insurance unless explicitly indicated on the face of this Purchase Order or agreed to in writing by Buyer.
- Taxes. Any tax, tariff or duty which is imposed upon Seller by any governmental authority and included by the Seller in the price shall be separately stated on Seller’s invoice(s).
- Delivery. Unless designated otherwiseall deliveries are F.O.B. Destination to the location designated on this Purchase Order. All risk of loss shall remain with Seller until goods and services have actually been received and accepted by Buyer at the applicable destination according to the terms and conditions of this Purchase Order. The goods or services ordered must be received no later than the delivery date specified.
- Quantities. Quantities of goods or services ordered may not be changed without the prior written approval of Buyer. If the total or any portion of the goods received either exceeds or falls below the quantities ordered, Buyer shall have the right to reject and return any such shipments or portions thereof at Seller’s expense for transportation both ways and all related labor and packing costs in addition to any other remedies available. Seller agrees to notify Buyer of product shipment within 2 hours of shipment.
- Packaging and Shipping. All shipping containers shall be packed and packaged to: (i) ensure safe arrival to final destination; (ii) secure the lowest transportation costs unless instructed otherwise by Buyer;(iii) comply with requirements of common carriers; (iv) meet Buyer’s written instructions; and (v) meet the requirements of all applicable laws, ordinances, rules and regulations. Each package or container shall be marked clearly to show this Purchase Order number, ship date, and name of consignee and consigner. An itemized packing list shall be included in each container.
- Invoices. Seller shall issue a separate invoice for each separate shipment. Each invoice shall include: (i) the Purchase Order number; (ii) Buyer’s part numbers (if applicable); and (iii) quantities shipped. Unless agreed otherwise in writing in advance, undisputed amounts shall be paid within 30 days of receipt and acceptance of goods or services and a correct invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing. Delays in receipt of goods or services, acceptance of goods or services, or a correct invoice will be just cause for Buyer to withhold payment without losing discount privileges. Cash discounts, if any, shall be computed as commencing with receipt of the invoice or goods or services, whichever is later.
- Warranties. Seller warrants that the goods or services delivered, the packaging, labeling and sorting thereof, any installation, repair, and maintenance of goods, and any other performance pursuant to this Purchase Order, will: (i) be free of infringement of property rights of third parties, including without limitation, any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or right of publicity, or misappropriate any trade secret or violate any license or any other rights; (ii) be free from defects in material and workmanship, be of even kind and quality and run without variation; (iii) be of merchantable quality; (iv) be fit for the intended use of the Buyer, Buyer’s customers and any other intended uses of such goods and shall be new and not refurbished; and (v) be of grade and performance in conformity with all specifications, blueprints, designs, drawings, samples, models, descriptions, instructions, and other applicable items referred to in this Purchase Order. Seller shall maintain, solely at Seller’s cost and expense, all licenses, permits, approvals, and the like necessary to conduct its business and perform its obligations under this Purchase Order. Seller also agrees to carry appropriate insurance to cover any losses that may occur in the manufacture or storage of the products (and their components) that are the subject of this Purchase Order.
- Inspection. Buyer shall have the right to inspect and test the goods or services ordered at any time, including during the manufacture and construction, or preparation, notwithstanding any prior payment or inspection. Defective goods or services not in compliance with Buyer’s drawings, specifications or standards may at any time be rejected even though such goods or services may have previously been inspected and accepted. Without limiting any rights it may have, Buyer at its sole option may require Seller, at Seller’s expense to: (i) promptly repair or replace any or all rejected goods and/or services or (ii) refund the fees paid for any or all rejected goods and/or services. All such rejected goods will be held for Seller’s prompt instruction and at Seller’s risk. Rejected goods will be transported for return to Seller or destroyed at Seller’s cost. Nothing contained herein shall relieve in any way Seller from the obligation of testing, inspection, and quality control. Payment for goods or services prior to inspection shall not constitute acceptance thereof and is without prejudice to any and all claims Buyer may have against Seller or any other party. As applicable, Seller shall retain 2 samples from every batch of product produced-one for Seller’s records, one for Buyer.
- Right to Cover. If Seller repudiates this Purchase Order or fails to make delivery within the time specified herein, time being of the essence in connection with this Purchase Order (or, if no time of delivery has been specified, within a reasonable time after acceptance by Seller) or if Buyer rightfully rejects the goods or services or justifiably revokes acceptance thereof, then with respect to any and all goods or services involved, Buyer may pursue any remedy available including, without limitation, cancellation of this Purchase Order in whole or in part. In addition to recovering so much of the price as has been paid and irrespective of whether Buyer has cancelled this Purchase Order, Buyer may “cover” and have damages as to all goods and services affected whether or not they have been identified to this Purchase Order. Buyer may “cover” by making, in good faith and without unreasonable delay, any reasonable purchase of or contract to purchase goods or services in substitution for those due from Seller. Buyer shall recover from Seller as damages the difference between the cost of cover and the contract price together with any incidental or consequential damages.
- Limitation of Liability. Buyer’s liability to pay any amount to Seller for any reason shall not exceed the amount Buyer has agreed to pay Seller for the goods or services.BUYER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO SELLER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR COMMERCIAL LOSSES ARISING FROM THE PURCHASE OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR THE FORM OF THE CLAIM FOR DAMAGES, EVEN IF BUYER IS INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Miscellaneous. Seller shall not assign this Purchase Order or any rights, nor delegate any duties to any third party. Any attempt to do so will be void. This Purchase Order shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Each party is an independent contractor of the other party.
- Confidential Information. Buyer’s confidential and proprietary information includes, without limitation, its business plans; business strategies; marketing plans; industry and competitive information; technology, product and proposed product information; pricing and cost arrangements and agreements with Buyer, distributors, customers, suppliers, licensers and licensees; information relating to its customer base; information concerning employees and financial information. All such confidential and proprietary information shall (a) remain the property of Buyer, (b) be carefully preserved and maintained by Seller at its expense, and (c) be promptly returned to Buyer or satisfactorily accounted for upon completion of this Purchase Order or upon Buyer’s written demand.
- Force Majeure. Failure of Buyer to take shipments of goods or receive services hereunder, if occasioned by fire, explosion, flood, war, accident, interruption of or delay in transportation, labor trouble, governmental regulation, pandemic, or any other circumstances of like or different character beyond Buyer’s reasonable control, or if occasioned by partial or complete suspension of operations at any of Buyer’s offices or other business locations, shall not subject Buyer to any liability to Seller by reason thereof, but, at Buyer’s option, the total quantity covered by this Purchase Order may be reduced by the extent of omitted shipments or services, or the specified delivery period may be extended by a time equal to that during which shipments or services shall be so omitted and such shipments shall then be made or services performed during the period of extension.
- Waiver. A waiver of any term, condition or default of this Purchase Order shall not be construed as a waiver of any other term, condition, or default.
- Entire Agreement. The Purchase Order represents the entire understanding between Buyer and Seller, shall supersede all prior understandings and agreements relating to the subject matter hereof, and may be amended only by written mutual agreement of the parties. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Purchase Order and any quote or invoice by Seller, this Purchase Order shall govern and control. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the provisions of this Purchase Order will not supersede any provisions of any other previously written agreement(s) that are currently in effect between the parties that govern the provision of the goods or services that are the subject of this Purchase Order.
- Governing Law. This Purchase Order shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, excluding its conflict of law rules. All terms used in this Purchase Order, which are defined in the Uniform Commercial Code as adopted in the State of Nevada, shall have the same meaning herein as such code.